CONTINUING THE CONVERSATION
1. What phrases or thoughts did you most remember from the sermon?
2. What questions did the message raise for you?
3. What did you learn about Luke 5:1-11 that surprised you?
4. What talent or area of life do you feel you have mastered or come close to mastering?
5. If you're willing to share with your group; what area of life do you struggle in allowing Jesus to have mastery over?
6. If the sermon's message took deep root in your heart and life, what would you plan to do differently this week?
Other messages in this series
|Are You The One?|| ||Jun 24, 2018||Chap Clark|
|Peekaboo|| ||Jul 1, 2018||Bryan Eckelmann|
|What Would Jesus Undo?|| ||Jul 8, 2018||Bruce Nelson|
|Centerstage|| ||Jul 15, 2018||Chap Clark|
|Arise|| ||Jul 22, 2018||Chap Clark|
|Lead Us|| ||Jul 29, 2018||Chuck Hunt|
|Uninvited Guest|| ||Aug 12, 2018||Chap Clark|
|Throwing the Cloak|| ||Aug 19, 2018||Chap Clark|
|Becoming A Community In Mission|| ||Aug 26, 2018||Gino Grunberg & Rick Enloe|
|Craving|| ||Aug 27, 2018||Steven Good|