LIFE GROUP QUESTIONS
Can you recall being in an emergency situation and needing to call for help?
UNDERSTANDING THE STORY:
1. How did the disciples react to the storm? What did many of them do for a living?
2. Why do you think the disciples awakened Jesus? Discuss what you think they might have expected from Him.
3. What did the disciples ask one another in verse 41?
4. Discuss why the disciples were still “terrified” even after Jesus calmed the storm.
LIVING THE STORY:
1. Share your thoughts about circumstances in which you have been tempted to respond with fear rather than faith.
2. Are you ever annoyed when it looks like God is ignoring a situation that has overwhelmed you or threatens to “drown” you? How do you deal with those feelings? What do you do next?
Other messages in this series
|A Brief Introduction to God the Almighty|| ||Sep 10, 2017||Rev. Dr. Bryan Eckelmann|
|The Father|| ||Sep 17, 2017||Chap Clark|
|God Is the Holy Spirit|| ||Sep 25, 2017||Rev. Dr. Bryan Eckelmann|
|God Is Worthy|| ||Oct 8, 2017||Rev. Steven Good|
|God Is Trustworthy|| ||Oct 15, 2017||Chap Clark|
|God Is Revealed|| ||Oct 22, 2017||Dr. Barry Corey|
|God Is Grace|| ||Oct 29, 2017||Rev. Dr. Bryan Eckelmann|