Cannot embed media source. You can view it here.
LIFE GROUP QUESTIONS:
Share a recent time where you observed someone kindly serving another.
UNDERSTANDING THE STORY:
- Discuss how Jesus’ foot washing pointed to what He would do on the cross.
- What were the commonly held social customs that caused Peter to object?
- How would you describe the type of servanthood modeled by Jesus?
LIVING THE STORY:
- How can we practice servanthood today?
- Read 1 Peter 4:8-10. What are some additional suggestions within this passage?
Other messages in this series
|You're Invited!|| ||Jun 25, 2017||Chap Clark|
|R.S.V.P.|| ||Jul 2, 2017||Rev. Dr. Bryan Eckelmann|
|I'll Come To You|| ||Jul 9, 2017||Chris Greer|
|Hospitality and Trust|| ||Jul 23, 2017||Bill Thrall|
|Many Parts, One Body|| ||Jul 30, 2017||Chap Clark|
|Living Above the Line|| ||Aug 6, 2017||Rev. Megan Hutchinson|
|Table Setting|| ||Aug 13, 2017||Rev. Dr. Bryan Eckelmann|
|Who Are The Children?|| ||Aug 20, 2017||Chap Clark|
|A Longer Table|| ||Aug 27, 2017||Rev. Steven Good|
|The End of the Table|| ||Sep 3, 2017||Chris Greer|